Visualise Training and Consultancy are running Visual Impairment Awareness training this Autumn.
The course is designed to empower and enable you to:
- Understand the main eye conditions and the importance of eye health
- Use appropriate language and effective communication – is it ok to say “see you later”?
- Confidently guide a person with a visual impairment
- Make reasonable adjustments under the Equality Act 2010
- Ensure your services are accessible for people with sight loss
Glasgow – 26th October 2016
Cost per attendee: £95.00
Course duration: 9.30am to 12.30pm