How to use Inclusive Communication
Browse our useful articles to help you improve your Inclusive Communication.
- Back to basics: what is a disability?
- What is Inclusive Communication?
- Make Information Accessible
- Symbol Sets
- The six principle of inclusive communication
- How to organise an Inclusive and Accessible Event
- Understand your audience
- Top ten tips for Inclusive Presentations
- Top ten tips: Speaking to someone with a hearing impairment
- Top ten tips: Working with someone with Autism Spectrum Disorder or Aspergers
- Top ten tips for communication – how to get better at speaking with people who have a learning disability
- Equality Act 2010
- Glossary (this is a jargon buster for terminology used in Inclusive Communications)
- Resources (the library is full of helpful resources written by organisations and groups across Scotland working to improve Inclusive Communication)
- Case Studies
I want to tell people about Inclusive Communication
Tell Others: The Hub is also designed for anyone wanting to share the information so their managers or colleagues can improve on Inclusive Communication.